A weekly writing exercise between four intrepid wordsmiths. Each Sunday one writer offers up a trigger, a firer of synapses. Each Saturday, we see what the synapses have wrought.
Yeah, I love this! Really clean lines and good quality, already better than a lot of webcomics out there. And Kristy's got a good point: is that supposed to be me? Why am I always the bad guy?
Thanks! I drew everything by hand, scanned it in, and then put in the typesets in photoshop. And as for the little guy, I wasn't thinking of Jeff at all... but now that you've both said it, why don't we make it Jeff? Yeah!
3 comments:
Do you do these by hand and scan them in, or do you have a computer program? Is that a little Jeff on the trike? This is so cool.
Yeah, I love this! Really clean lines and good quality, already better than a lot of webcomics out there. And Kristy's got a good point: is that supposed to be me? Why am I always the bad guy?
Thanks! I drew everything by hand, scanned it in, and then put in the typesets in photoshop. And as for the little guy, I wasn't thinking of Jeff at all... but now that you've both said it, why don't we make it Jeff? Yeah!
Post a Comment