She wanted to come home with him. He repeated it to her, as if that would make it true.
Her white dress bunched up between her legs, showing half of her trim thighs, which were covered in opaque white tights. Glorious, he thought. Just as he had imagined it would look. She wore a cap of pure white and even a stiff white apron.
Earlier in the night, he told the nurse how stunning her costume was.
"You don't think it's a cliche?" she asked, smiling.
He shook his head with the fervor of a young child. "Perfect."
"Look, I've got all the right props," she said, pulling a cup out of the pocket of her apron. It held dozens of white pills.
[...and the full story is in your inbox.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man, both of these characters are creepy. I do like how there are horrible actions that are just hinted at, it makes them more disturbing.
I read it in one breath, it's very engaging and suspenseful! To me it's one of those disturbing yet somehow visually beautiful stories.
Post a Comment