Every spring
I used to have these allergy episodes
I'd be sitting there blowing my nose
Over and over again
Piles of mucus-drenched crumpled kleenex
Would fill up the entire wastebasket in a day
The snot would just keep coming out, out, out
To no end
And I would always fantasize about
Utilizing my snot to create
This revolutionary renewable energy source
That will save mankind forever
It's gross but nobody would have to know
Where it came from, except me
But then, I'd always think,
That means I would have to have allergies all my life
And that would suck big time
So no, this won't work
And I'll go back to blowing my nose again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's amazing to think you would direct your thoughts toward the good of humankind in the middle of an allergy episode. I wish there were more people who thought like you!
Post a Comment